momtaku said: I just wanted to let you know that your Royai fanfiction was the most amazing, terrible, horrifying, and heartbreaking story of the week. Beautifully written but oh so sad and disturbing. I loved-hated it so much! I suppose that was your goal :). Great job (of ruining my evening haha)
I have this problem where Roy and Riza are literally what keeps the breath in my lungs, but my favorite thing to do to them is make them wildly unhappy. It’s always been this way and I don’t know how to stop. Someone should help me maybe. Idk.
I’m sorry that I’m a horrible person, but I’m really happy that you enjoyed it! XD; Let us be masochists together~
Word Count: 1,318
Summary: They never used to lie to each other.
"I love you," he whispers. She rolls in his arms, eyes dancing lazily upon his face. He considers her carefully as her gaze becomes sharper, clearer. He will never tire of watching her wake in the morning, nor of the feel of her legs tangled in his. She is an enigma to him, this woman who loves him so unconditionally, and the feeling he gets in his chest every time he breathes her in cannot be replicated.
Her body straightens against his, arms raised above her head in a stretch that has him very appreciative. “Good morning,” her voice is hoarse from sleep and he delights in the fact that he is the only one in the world ever permitted to witness such moments with her.
He runs an idle finger through her hair, “good morning.”
- level one: listening to late 90s pop hits on youtube and crying nostalgically
- level two: dancing to ‘losing you’ by solange in your bedroom
- level three: playing bon iver (probably ‘holocene’) on your ipod and staring at the sky
- level four: playing your 2000s pop-punk cds as you curl up in bed and think about how unfair life is
- level five: lying on the floor singing ‘the captain and the hourglass’ by laura marling